- Binnaz app and binnaz.com (“Binnaz”) will use the data collected from the subscribers for mainly general purposes, such as improving services, contacting the subscriber's and customizing the website/app content and for promotional marketing services, to the extent allowed by law.
- Binnaz may also research behavior patterns and trends to improve the subscriber's experience.
- Binnaz takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data, the subscriber's details are always protected by highly sophisticated security system.
- binnaz.com guards the subscriber's information on a physical level as well as on electronic level. Besides using its own security software and mechanisms, binnaz.com also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure the maximum safety of its subscribers.
- Binnaz employees' access to any personal information of Binnaz subscribers is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations. Therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
- Binnaz does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to outside parties except the communication to binnaz.com services providers in order to ensure the good functioning of Binnaz services.
This User Privacy Notice on the Protection of Personal Data has been prepared by “Tasdelen Private Limited” (“Company”), which is the data controller, pursuant to the Data Protection Legislation.
This privacy notice has been prepared to inform you, our users, about;
a) Identity of the Data Controller,
b) For what purpose your personal data will be processed,
c) To whom and for what purpose your personal data may be transferred,
d) The method of the collection of your personal data,
e) Conditions for processing of personal data,
f) Your rights.
The services that are stated to be provided by us in this Privacy Notice are the services we offer through our website www.binnaz.com and our "Binnaz" mobile applications.
1. DATA CONTROLLER AND REPRESENTATIVE CONTACT INFORMATION
The information of the data controller is as follows:
Title : Tasdelen Private Limited
Address : 1 Scotts Road #24-10 Shaw Centre Singapore 228208
Email : email@example.com
The information of the data controller representative is as follows:
Name Surname : [Sertac Tasdelen]
Address : [Esentepe Mahallesi, Talatpaşa Cd. No:5, 34394 Şişli/İstanbul]
Phone : [+90212 9242410]
E-Mail : [firstname.lastname@example.org]
2. YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of our users can be processed by us both on our website www.binnaz.com and on our “Binnaz” mobile applications. As an example, your personal data that may be subject to processing are as follows:
Identity: Name Surname, Date of birth, Gender, Marital status
Contact: Phone number, e-mail address
Professional Experience: Occupation
Location: Location data
Visual and Audio Data: Photographs and audio recordings of real persons
Sexual Life: Sexual Preference (if you choose your sexual preference as LGBT)
Other: IP information, device information (Device ID), cookie information, internet access logs
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The main reason we use your information is to deliver and improve our services. Additionally, we use your info to help keep you safe and to provide you with advertising that may be of interest to you. You may find our data processing activities below,
- Execution of service processes: To benefit you as a relevant person by creating a membership registration and account from our services offered through our website www.binnaz.com and our “Binnaz” mobile applications,
- Carrying out our commercial activities through the provision of our services as a company,
- Analyzing your profile and that of other users to recommend meaningful connections,
- Complete your transactions,
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your requests.
- To serve you relevant offers and ads.
- Communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you.
- Develop new features and services.
- Carrying out the necessary work by the business units and executing the relevant business processes.
- Planning and executing commercial and/or business strategies.
- Providing personalized services.
- Execution of marketing and analysis studies: Planning the marketing activities of the Company, analyzing the delivery of services and planning improvement studies.
- Follow-up of requests and complaints: Responding to your requests, complaints and suggestions.
- Execution of information security processes: Detection and repair of system errors that may arise during the provision of our services.
- Improving our services, providing maintenance, support and backup services.
- Creation and follow-up of visitor records: Keeping your records regarding the services we offer and benefit from as a company and following them.
- Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations to fulfill our legal obligations as a company.
Your personal data will be kept for the reasonable and maximum period specified in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed, and possibly for the statutory limitation periods.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users’ behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, we suggest offers we think might interest you, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
- We may share your personal data, in order to fulfill our legal obligations, in accordance with the provisions of all kinds of legislation to which our company is subject.
- We may share your personal data with our service providers and partners. We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, payment processing, and security operations.
- Your personal data may be shared with relevant institutions or organizations such as public legal entities such as Personal Data Protection Authority, Information Technologies and Communication Authority, in accordance with legal obligations.
- In addition, to provide our services (coffee fortune telling, tarot fortune, astrology fortune, katina fortune, dream interpretation etc.) we may share your personal data with commentators you choose. This transfer is made only at the request of our users to the person of their choice, via our website www.binnaz.com or our “Binnaz” mobile application, on the condition that adequate measures regarding data security are taken.
As the Company, we do not process, store or see your information about your payments (credit card, bank account, etc.). Our Company has no access to your financial payment information in any way, including through the Apple Store or Google Play Store. Payments to take advantage of our services are made through payment system providers licensed by the BRSA, who have taken all technical and administrative measures and data security measures to protect personal data. Therefore, during your payments, your personal data is transferred to secure, BRSA licensed payment system providers
5. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
We have lots of commentators around the World. We need your explicit consent to share your data with our commentators abroad.
In addition, we will be processing and transferring personal data abroad;
● Under the conditions required by the laws of the country where our company is located,
● For the provision of our services, only upon the request of our users and on the condition that adequate measures regarding data security are taken, to be sent to foreign residents of their choice via our website www.binnaz.com and our “Binnaz” mobile application,
● Legal entities that have taken all kinds of technical and administrative measures for personal data security and are abroad to be stored on servers with data security,
● To our shareholders residing abroad,
6. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected electronically via our website www.binnaz.com and our “Binnaz” mobile applications. In addition to the legal reasons mentioned above, your personal data collected as a requirement of our legitimate interest in improving your user experience and providing you with higher quality and various services are processed and transferred.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
1) Account settings: Settings that help you to access, update or rectify information that you provided to us and that’s associated with your account directly within the service. If you have any questions on those, please contact us;
2) Device permissions: Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as phone book and location services as well as push notifications. You can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.;
3) Deletion: You can delete your account by using the corresponding functionality. To delete your data please contact us;
4) Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). To use your rights please contact us;
5) Updating your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact us. You also use our website or mobile app interface to update your information;
6) Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities;
In certain countries, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal information. The data protection authority you can lodge a complaint with notably may be that of your habitual residence, where you work or where we are established
In order to exercise your rights, you can submit your application to the Company, from your e-mail address registered in our Company's system or from various third-party social media platforms. If you register via e-mail, you must include your mobile phone number in the content of the message and send it to our e-mail address email@example.com by sending an e-mail from your personal e-mail address. "Personal Data Protection Law Information Request" will be written in the subject part of the e-mail you will send.
In your application please include;
● Your name and surname,
● Your phone number, if any, other than your e-mail address for notification,
● Your subject of the request,
Different mandatories of the application might be foreseen in local laws. If these mandatory parts are missing, your application will not be processed. In addition, we kindly ask you to attach any information and documents related to your application so that we can assist you better.
Your requests in your application will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible.